⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

They are a pleasure to work with.
It really should be compulsory. Even cookbook stands arent very good. Especially not with these big ones like the Joy of Cooking or the Bittman one. I only use, now three, cookbooks because of this. Joy and Bittman are tried and true for me and I’ve had them for around 20 yrs now. Im still working on my new spiral bound one. I’ve had the marshmallows in the freezer for two months now because I keep forgetting about them :oops:

It really should be compulsory. Even cookbook stands arent very good. Especially not with these big ones like the Joy of Cooking or the Bittman one. I only use, now three, cookbooks because of this. Joy and Bittman are tried and true for me and I’ve had them for around 20 yrs now. Im still working on my new spiral bound one. I’ve had the marshmallows in the freezer for two months now because I keep forgetting about them :oops:
I do like the idea of a 3 ring notebook that allows for the addition of new pages but the spiral bound ones are so much easier to actually use. They also take up so much less space.

Back
Top Bottom