⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Hmm that makes sense! Good way of putting it! :lau goats seem like major trouble makers!! But they do seem fun. 🤔

I do like sheep though. I like Shetland, Icelandic, and Finnsheep especially hahah
Only sheep I ever dealt with were Columbia and Suffolk. 3-400 a day for 4-5 weeks until shearing season was done.

I'm no longer a fan of sheep. BUT. I will gladly take the oldest of the toothless ewes and cook them over an oak fire. People swear it's as mild as lamb.

Only sheep I ever dealt with were Columbia and Suffolk. 3-400 a day for 4-5 weeks until shearing season was done.

I'm no longer a fan of sheep. BUT. I will gladly take the oldest of the toothless ewes and cook them over an oak fire. People swear it's as mild as lamb.
Oh wow that sounds like a huge pain! I can see why you’d be over them 😂🤣

I think the reeds I mentioned are like older ones and like smaller/lighter than most of the bigger more traditional sheep? Idk exactly. But I remember I liked them better than regular sheep 😂🥰

Resized_20210222_195952.jpeg

Family is using the dogs reaction to critters played on YouTube for the evenings entertainment

Back
Top Bottom