⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

It's old and I'll probably get dinged for it but all this talk about "spicy" food forces me to link the Great Texas Chili Cook-off
.https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/board/102959/Contents/Best-joke-I-have-ever-read-Texas-Chili-Cookoff-54714808/
🤣🤣🤣 I laughed out loud.

Good to know! Thanks! I don’t think I have anything like that but I do have an appointment in a couple weeks so I guess we’ll see. 😊

And thanks! I’ve been eating more vegetables too when I do it that way :lau and I don’t think it’s very common here but must be coming more popular since it’s in stores now 😂
Appt with who for what?

Why do I get looks when I put crushed red pepper on my salad? Not hot and ads a bit of seasoning because salad is boring. Low in sodium too.

The local pizza place has a lunch special of a salad and a 10" pizza. If I eat enough rabbit food, I can save half the pizza for supper. But it is so much tastier hot.

BTW - tabasco is a dipping sauce. Dip fried shrimp in a puddle of tabasco. Tastes great!
💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

I wonder what you consider as spicy.
You’ll see in the next post 😂
This is so funny to me.
:lau I’m like that dude in Hayden’s link 😂 that would be basically my exact reactions almost minus the beer and the girl 😂😭
I am! I'm just a little behind.
:lau :yesss
I've never bought a dash before.
“a dash” :lau you kill me! You should try it! It’s really good and they have tons of different flavors.

The app made my red redder than it was.
BeautyPlus_20210224105502859_save.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210224-101704.png
    Screenshot_20210224-101704.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom