⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

What kind of lighting do you have in your hallways? Thats always a deciding factor for me.
One...a ghetto one bulb overhead light that we never even use...in the real hallway. I'm thinking this one needs to be painted another light color.

The other hallway...not a real hallway but I call it that is one wall of three big windows and the opposite side is just a half way.
I'm thinking I can get away with paying this one dark but I just cannot make my mind up.

Not for me, lol! I keep my room as dark as a cave, cause it's where I sleep and light has no place there...unless I need to find something, and that's what lamps are for. I have trouble sleeping if that isn't clear
My room is dark green. It's dark in here.
I like it dark in here. It's colder outside tonight than it has been all week.
I finally get to open a window to sleep again.
JPEG_20210301_192329_4756619685750223673.jpg

My room is dark green. It's dark in here.
I like it dark in here. It's colder outside tonight than it has been all week.
I finally get to open a window to sleep again.
View attachment 2551327
My bedroom is white and it is darker than that. With the doors closed and the lights off, you can't see anything.

One...a ghetto one bulb overhead light that we never even use...in the real hallway. I'm thinking this one needs to be painted another light color.

The other hallway...not a real hallway but I call it that is one wall of three big windows and the opposite side is just a half way.
I'm thinking I can get away with paying this one dark but I just cannot make my mind up.
Can you buy samples?

Can you buy samples?
Yes. I have painted one sample on two walls now.
I am just complaining.
I need to quit b*********** and just paint the damn walls. I know that if I don't like it I can just repaint it.

Back
Top Bottom