⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

IHeck, why not? They don't even bother to print the money at this point. They just imagine it and voila! It exist.
I had a conversation with a 20-30something RN at work the other day. We were discussing the "Covid stimulus" payments. I said that the $3000. checks eveyone got would only cost them $5000. She looked dumbfounded. I tried to explain that anything the govt. gives away has to be taxed or borrowed( and repaid). Still no glimmer. I explained inflation, Weimar Dutch Marks and how in the poorest country in Africa everyone is a trillionaire. :confused:
What ARE we teaching in school today. :he

I had a conversation with a 20-30something RN at work the other day. We were discussing the "Covid stimulus" payments. I said that the $3000. checks eveyone got would only cost them $5000. She looked dumbfounded. I tried to explain that anything the govt. gives away has to be taxed or borrowed( and repaid). Still no glimmer. I explained inflation, Weimar Dutch Marks and how in the poorest country in Africa everyone is a trillionaire. :confused:
What ARE we teaching in school today. :he
Yes, exactly. Money doesn't just grow on trees.

And I have no idea what they're teaching in schools.

Gross.
Ew, I can see it in my mind's eye... ugh....
A nice gray-blue might be nice, though.
But where? I'm not going to paint the entire house one colour. I want a light colour for the kitchen since it will look into the atrium. They foyer should also be a light colour to make it seem open and welcoming. Other than that...?

Gray-blue might go well in the exercise/media room that overlooks the atrium.

Edit: My rental house had a room that was... eye searing. It had one dark purple wall, one neon orange wall, and a bright red wall. It took two coats of primer and two coats of paint to get rid of those.

But where? I'm not going to paint the entire house one colour. I want a light colour for the kitchen since it will look into the atrium. They foyer should also be a light colour to make it seem open and welcoming. Other than that...?

Gray-blue might go well in the exercise/media room that overlooks the atrium.
Oh, I thought that you were referring to the outside of the house.

Honestly, if it were me, I'd just paint everything Dover White. That's what all the walls in my house are, with pollied wood trim. That might well just be me, though.

Back
Top Bottom