⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Great graphite on the left (1st pic) and gateway great on the right.
PXL_20210309_180612090.jpg
PXL_20210309_180635959.jpg
PXL_20210309_180539841.jpg

I like Great Graphite, but if it’s the darker hallway you might want to go with Downtown Grey.
This gray that I just bought that starts with the g... Is for my bathroom.
Remember my room is dark green...so I need a little bit lighter color in the bathroom.

I plan on repainting my bedroom soon too though.

The mealworms are eating through the styrofoam background of Penny's tank. They have tunnels all through it.
I can hear them munching away as I type this

ED, don’t let your mealworms eat styrofoam. That’s bad for whatever animal is eating the mealworms. Put some unbleached cardboard egg cartons in there instead, or something more digestible than evil styrofoam.

This gray that I just bought that starts with the g... Is for my bathroom.
Remember my room is dark green...so I need a little bit lighter color in the bathroom.

I plan on repainting my bedroom soon too though.
In that case, I hope you went Downtown. What did you end up getting?

ED, don’t let your mealworms eat styrofoam. That’s bad for whatever animal is eating the mealworms. Put some unbleached cardboard egg cartons in there instead, or something more digestible than evil styrofoam.
Yeah, I need to get them out but I'm not sure how.
I didn't think they would eat through it lol.
The back is kinda stuck in there. Even without the substrate and decor it's hard to get. I don't think I've ever taken it out. Maybe they'll just due in there and that'll be the end of it.
I've never seen Penny try to eat them. Guess I won't be buying meal worms again 🤣

Yeah, I need to get them out but I'm not sure how.
I didn't think they would eat through it lol.
The back is kinda stuck in there. Even without the substrate and decor it's hard to get. I don't think I've ever taken it out. Maybe they'll just due in there and that'll be the end of it.
I've never seen Penny try to eat them. Guess I won't be buying meal worms again 🤣
How many? A dozen? 500? If you don’t want to touch them, scoop them out with a spoon or a measuring cup. You can put them in anything with smooth sides (Tupperware bin, plastic container or empty aquarium) they won’t crawl out. Give the poor, beasts a carrot.

How many? A dozen? 500? If you don’t want to touch them, scoop them out with a spoon or a measuring cup. You can put them in anything with smooth sides (Tupperware bin, plastic container or empty aquarium) they won’t crawl out. Give the poor, beasts a carrot.
Theres maybe 10 in there.
I don't mind touching them at all. I have some more in the plastic cup thing with some sort of shavings in it.
I'm just not sure how I can get them out of the styrofoam

Back
Top Bottom