⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I'm not disagreeing with you dude, lol. Not a competition. I'm just explaining what the other side of the fence looks like.

Some are lucky enough to have never seen it.
Yeah. My old roommate was tube fed and intubated. That was when we thought he would recover. I'm assuming his sister chose to pull the plug because he wasn't going to, and from how quickly he passed away after unplugged, he wasn't going to.

Probably not, which is why he is in management :gig
Oh, so that's why I didn't do well in management. Here I was thinking that I just didn't have the people skills.
1611093971600.gif

When buying things (electronics) like that make sure it is UL ( underwriters lab ) tested and approved. If it does not have the seal or the seal of ULc (underwrites lab Canada) it could potentially be a fire hazard.

Underwriters lab

20210119_164556.jpg

Underwriters lab Canada

images.jpeg-1.jpg

For your family's safety

All electronics and appliances need to be UL approved. The Chinese junk coming in can be a real danger they don't care about quality.

When buying things (electronics) like that make sure it is UL ( underwriters lab ) tested and approved. If it does not have the seal or the seal of ULc (underwrites lab Canada) it could potentially be a fire hazard.

Underwriters lab

View attachment 2495928

Underwriters lab Canada

View attachment 2495929

For your family's safety

All electronics and appliances need to be UL approved. The Chinese junk coming in can be a real danger they don't care about quality.
I have never heard of this before.

I'm scared to go look on the box now.

Back
Top Bottom