⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

A hinge? Needs an L bracket. Sold 4 to a package. Paint to match the wall color. And touch up the wall above 23" 'cause I'm seeing a missed spot.
I didn't notice that missed spot.
I'll fix it today...along with a few more spots I saw while hanging the lights.

You just gave me a great idea. I’m gonna change Siri & Alexia’s names to Kiki.

“Kiki, wake me up at 8:15”
“Kiki, play some classic rock”
“Kiki, read my last text message for me”
“Kiki,call my mother”
“Kiki, tell me to take my meds in exactly 8hrs”
“Kiki, how big is the island of Samoa?”
Big C deleted his post. :mad:

Is it this picture?
PXL_20210118_190513960.jpg

in HS we painted our fingernails with formaldehyde to keep them strong and long. Years later as a Cath Lab nurse my hands were frequently exposed to radiation. I don't have finger or hand cancer that I am aware of and I am pretty up there in age. Like we used baby oil as a sunscreen. :lau :lau :gig :cool:.
I used to use baby oil too. 😍.
I don't freak out or worry about all the million cancer causing things I use daily but my scalp is being burned. I'm glad that I finally figured out what was causing it. Actually I'm not 100% sure it is the shampoo that causing it but if my scalp starts getting better these next few days I'll know for sure. I've trashed all of my DMDM stuff.
I'll be the loon reading the fine print on the shampoo bottles in the grocery store in an hour.

How are you girls’ parents not shutting down your computers on you? :lau :lau:lau
Neither of these nutters have made the mistake of giving me their phone numbers yet...so I can call and wake mom up to tattle on them in the middle of the night. :(

Last edited:
Neither of these nutters have mad the mistake of giving me their phone numbers yet...so I can call and wake mom up to tattle on them in the middle of the night. :(
:lau
When I was a kid there was no such thing as the Internet. I still managed to stay up most nights by reading books by flashlight under the covers.

Back
Top Bottom