⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

@Kiki have you stolen the Muscovy and duck babies yet?
The original 12... There was only one left the other day. This morning we did not see him at all.

The second group of six babies... We only saw three this morning.

The third group of four babies we did not see it all this morning.

I'm not sure what's going on but I'm beginning to think that it is humans that are stealing them because if it was an animal then don't you think they would get all of the babies and the big ones too.

I don't think it's right to raise them and give them food then throw them out to the wild to fend for themselves.
It sounded like he was wanting to treat them as wild and teach them skills from the beginning? So finding their own food and stuff? I might have read that wrong though. If it was the dummy cots yeah no 😂

The original 12... There was only one left the other day. This morning we did not see him at all.

The second group of six babies... We only saw three this morning.

The third group of four babies we did not see it all this morning.

I'm not sure what's going on but I'm beginning to think that it is humans that are stealing them because if it was an animal then don't you think they would get all of the babies and the big ones too.
I hope that if it's humans and not predators that they know how to care for them and aren't just taking them because they're cute.

Yeah I'm sure it could work in some places but....

Let me put it this way...I know without a doubt it would not work for where I live so it's hard for me to understand how we could possibly work anywhere.

You know it's kind of like how I don't understand how northerners don't have air conditioners in their house.
We have air conditioners LOL

WAIT. Your telling me there are people that live without air conditioning in their homes intentionally??
Yes real life nutters.... Most of the people that live up north.
No no no lol we just get window units to stick in the windows or those standing AC things. We’re not animals 😂🤣 also a lot of homes do have central heat and air now. Just not these two. 😂🤣 the newer ones do though.
We have a couple of fans in our house for when it gets hot in the summer, but the only permanent AC is in the cars. 🤣
FANS!?!?! WHAT!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom