⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

How did this happen? Too much fun in the backyard? I do the same. Get on a roll and don't eat until I really need to eat. Time for a big lunch.
Pretty much. I started at about 6:30 this morning. Turned my compost, hauled the stuff that was ready into my three garden beds. Hoed up two of them and worked the compost in. Then I took a break to catch up on email and business stuff, then I went and processed 9 quail.

I just had rice and siu mai for lunch. Now it's time to go out and hit some pokestops. I think the third garden bed is going to have to wait until next weekend. I will probably move the pen that all of those extra boys were in and kick my 3 week olds outside today, though.

I just don’t really get how it’s not nice, that’s all. Cause I’m pretty sure I and others have done that before and Bill is really nice and just wanted to help.
That is very nice to say. :) Thank you! But, it is okay, really. It probably did come off as rude. I didn't even knock first. I just barged in.

They ended up deciding to cull anyway on top of that. I think they felt they made the right decision and that is what mattered.

That is very nice to say. :) Thank you! But, it is okay, really. It probably did come off as rude. I didn't even knock first. I just barged in.

They ended up deciding to cull anyway on top of that. I think they felt they made the right decision and that is what mattered.
I don’t think it was cause you were just trying to help and people could have just ignored it if they didn’t want to :confused:

And that’s sad but glad the bird isn’t suffering anymore.

I don't like dicks.
5C050283-9ECE-477F-AAF5-015C881A9B57.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom