⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

You can feed them extra protein and I normally feed grower at 18-20%. They grow differently and the extra protein gives the heritage some fat.

Feed them normal. I've got 11 crowing 12 week olds that are making a nuisance of themselves from the second hatch this year. This is a cockerel year for me. 14 boys and 7 girls from this hatch.

And 10 more eggs going to lockdown next week. 4 under a broody and 6 in the incubator waiting to join the others.

Good hearing from you! Sounds like you've got your hands full.
Thank you Nutty for being helpful as always. I actually ended up finding a home for the little dudes. I’m pretty sure several will be going in someone else’s gumbo but that’s ok by me. Now we have only a few pullets peacefully in the coop and all is well. Hands officially not full anymore (well with chicks that is).
And you sound like you’re pretty busy yourself, I see lots of dumplings in your future!

Drive thru Daiquiri!!! Have you tried posting a free add for the boys here on BYC and link it to your state thread?
No but I will next time (if ever there is a next time). All boys are gone now. Thank goodness. I have not read this thread yet and have no idea how or where to start. I think I’ll just do a few pages at the time and chime in to say how every now and again.

Sound like anyone we know? 😁 :lau :love

E4D282A1-A4A1-454F-AD3C-FF570F8DC5BE.jpeg
BF1B8422-B1E5-45BC-A0B4-609EDD29825D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom