⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

The big one is 93 lbs. The Early Giants are 23 lbs. and 30 lbs.
So pretty! Very autumnal. I keep debating if I want to plant stuff next year or not. The birds will get most of it. But it might be fun if I can keep the garden alive.
He has his AC set to 84°F
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

That sounds awful! Mine is on 68 for bed and 72 during the day.
Imagine the smell after 3 months🤢
Nope, I'm good. That thrice-damned hamster at the pet store was enough for me. It's a smell I'll still remember when I'm alone in a nursing home with nothing left but by memories. And even when they are gone, I'll still remember that wretched smell.
Apparently they can actually explode.
Yes, they definitely can. Someone hit a cow near our house maybe an eighth of a mile (someone convert that for the foreigner) and the county just dug a hole with a backhoe and rolled her in and covered her up. She baked down there for a week or so and then who knows what dug her up because they didn't bury her deep enough. She exploded in the summer heat and you could smell her the minute you stepped outside. It was awful.
Top row: NY Strip
Bottom Row: Prime Rib
Are You Serious For Real GIF by Bounce

Those look like burger patties to me.

So pretty! Very autumnal. I keep debating if I want to plant stuff next year or not. The birds will get most of it. But it might be fun if I can keep the garden alive.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

That sounds awful! Mine is on 68 for bed and 72 during the day.

Nope, I'm good. That thrice-damned hamster at the pet store was enough for me. It's a smell I'll still remember when I'm alone in a nursing home with nothing left but by memories. And even when they are gone, I'll still remember that wretched smell.

Yes, they definitely can. Someone hit a cow near our house maybe an eighth of a mile (someone convert that for the foreigner) and the county just dug a hole with a backhoe and rolled her in and covered her up. She baked down there for a week or so and then who knows what dug her up because they didn't bury her deep enough. She exploded in the summer heat and you could smell her the minute you stepped outside. It was awful.

Are You Serious For Real GIF by Bounce

Those look like burger patties to me.
They are made of steak and prime rib though. 😉

Back
Top Bottom