⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Could possibly be even higher than this too! Like 2-3’ 😬 But I’m hoping not!

BD284740-6890-4461-AAF5-F40580900708.png

I’m hoping this original model is right because from what I’m seeing today they are now saying 18-24 inches and crazy winds 😭 which is different from this morning because it was only 12” before. I’m hoping it’s more like yours where they blow it way out of proportion and it ends up being nothing but I just don’t know. It seems to be changing a lot. I think if it goes more off shore then we may not get any effects? Also sorry if I’m being confusing or anything hahah I had looked at it earlier but wasn’t sure if you’d heard anything else and yeah. It’s interesting to me that it could go from being essentially to OMG NOREASTER AHHHH !!!! In only two days :lau like how did they not know sooner ???
Okay, if what your saying is now being acknowledged then the storm as sucked up A Lot more warm moisture which Equal strength to increase the LOW and thus significantly intensify the on shore air flow. Remember the storms always spiral counter-clockwise! So, the “warm moist air” swing and spend 60-90% of its time *once a part of the storm* pulling more moisture from the ocean!!!!

They did talk about the slim
Chance of this occurring but, the Jet stream would need to “let this happen” but, the models several days ago were not *leaning in that direction *!

I’ll go look see what the radar and NOAA are showing & update as time permits on and off into tonight. Seems your in store for a real storm “regardless” at this point.

Okay, if what your saying is now being acknowledged then the storm as sucked up A Lot more warm moisture which Equal strength to increase the LOW and thus significantly intensify the on shore air flow. Remember the storms always spiral counter-clockwise! So, the “warm moist air” swing and spend 60-90% of its time *once a part of the storm* pulling more moisture from the ocean!!!!

They did talk about the slim
Chance of this occurring but, the Jet stream would need to “let this happen” but, the models several days ago were not *leaning in that direction *!

I’ll go look see what the radar and NOAA are showing & update as time permits on and off into tonight. Seems your in store for a real storm “regardless” at this point.

Holy Toledo! That’s some serious white stuff your about to deal with! Stay safe, warm & hydrated!

Bean town has a forecast of even more than this for Nashua, NH
View attachment 2975941

View attachment 2975942

Yeah. I’m not gonna goof-around on this topic. Keep yer head on a swivel & ride this storm out.
Yeah it’s insane!! They keep changing the models to be worse and worse every time!! 😭😭 looks like we are going to be locked inside for a while hahah Brew and I just did a big huge hike and playing with friends thankfully so hopefully that’ll be good for a bit. Idk what he’s gonna think of this! The last storm was nowhere near this much snow!!

Yeah it’s insane!! They keep changing the models to be worse and worse every time!! 😭😭 looks like we are going to be locked inside for a while hahah Brew and I just did a big huge hike and playing with friends thankfully so hopefully that’ll be good for a bit. Idk what he’s gonna think of this! The last storm was nowhere near this much snow!!
Keep us updated periodically. Keep safe.

Back
Top Bottom