⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Rocky Mountain Bee plant
20220807_083846_1.gif
20220807_083831_1.gif

Did you know that cats can use ladders? This guy climbed the ladder until he was high enough to go over a wall, then jumped from the ladder to the wall.
My cats use a ladder to get into DDs upper bunk. It’s weird to watch.

My neighbors cat got stuck in their tree a couple months ago. It was too tall & narrow to go up to get him, so we just left the two story ladder against the tree. As soon as we all walked away the cat came down by himself.

Did you know that cats can use ladders? This guy climbed the ladder until he was high enough to go over a wall, then jumped from the ladder to the wall.
Yes! I taught my cat that can't jump to climb a ladder to sit in the window, before I made custom steps for him. Getting down is kind of a controlled fall, though.

I’ve only got one, but it’s treated like an honored guest in my yard. I’m not sure what kind it is. Bigger than a pie, but smaller than a moose. I’ll see if I can get a pic today.
Big Moose are yellow until mature. The white ones are Lumina. I even have volunteer plants with pumpkins.

Sounds like you might need to do some hand pollinating. I saw a male Big Moose with 7 honeybees crammed into the bottom of it.

Big Moose are yellow until mature. The white ones are Lumina. I even have volunteer plants with pumpkins.

Sounds like you might need to do some hand pollinating. I saw a male Big Moose with 7 honeybees crammed into the bottom of it.
This one was green. Just starting to turn Orange. I love the mature green ones.

We’ve got plenty of bees, but we’re having a water crisis. I’m trying to save grey water from the sink to help water the plants.

DD just started more pumpkin seeds. They’ll be too late for Halloween but maybe ready for Thanksgiving. 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom