⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Be sure to show @Conan how much catsup you put on it.
:lau I don’t put ketchup on egg sandwiches 😁 Mayo yes but ketchup no and they don’t have any Mayo here so I can’t even put Mayo on it 😭 i tried a Buffalo dip sauce a few times. Way too hot. Honey mustard is gross on egg sandwiches (too sweet). Haven’t tried the horseradish blend.

:lau I don’t put ketchup on egg sandwiches 😁 Mayo yes but ketchup no and they don’t have any Mayo here so I can’t even put Mayo on it 😭 i tried a Buffalo dip sauce a few times. Way too hot. Honey mustard is gross on egg sandwiches (too sweet). Haven’t tried the horseradish blend.
If I don't have mayo, I just use a ton of butter.

Meat loaf and taters.

We're stuck between rain and snow..... and plenty of it. I have cold and wet covered. Rain guage says almost 1" since dark last night.
we had flash flooding rains earlier in the week and then this!! forecast is 1-3” but forecast is usually wrong and when they call for a little we get a lot and when the call for a lot, we get a dusting :th

Mr muddy was all stressed out today over possibility of mold in the bathroom walls that we started a bit of demolition tonight and it looks like we are going to be okay, but in the meantime my bathroom is even uglier!!!!! The remodel stuff won’t arrive until after Valentine’s Day :th
It's ok. It won't stay ugly.

Back
Top Bottom