⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

How did you achieve this, or did you just out grow it?
Not long ago maybe 3yrs ago i got stung while cutting grass next to my house and then having a total panic attack wondering what was gonna happen I just swelled up. The last time prior to that was when I was a teenager my sister and I were messing with her horse and brushed up against some bushes I got stung I remember the burn and on my way to the hospital is where my memory fades but after that they said I was allergic to wasps. I remember shortly after that going to the doctor to have tests done and remember them scraping my back or something and it hurt real bad
I was allergic to
Wasps
Gum base
Cat dander
Cat dander was weird cause it wasn't all cats just some which more specifically the cats spit on its fur that turned to dander. I would get a sore scratchy throat and sniffly if it was the right kind
Apparently I'm not allergic to the inside ones now but the outside cat started inside but is now outside cause I reacted to him
Elephant ear plants
It was a nice size list of stuff but I don't remember what all it was
Poison ivy I could roll around in and be ok lol

Not long ago maybe 3yrs ago i got stung while cutting grass next to my house and then having a total panic attack wondering what was gonna happen I just swelled up. The last time prior to that was when I was a teenager my sister and I were messing with her horse and brushed up against some bushes I got stung I remember the burn and on my way to the hospital is where my memory fades but after that they said I was allergic to wasps. I remember shortly after that going to the doctor to have tests done and remember them scraping my back or something and it hurt real bad
I was allergic to
Wasps
Gum base
Cat dander
Cat dander was weird cause it wasn't all cats just some which more specifically the cats spit on its fur that turned to dander. I would get a sore scratchy throat and sniffly if it was the right kind
Apparently I'm not allergic to the inside ones now but the outside cat started inside but is now outside cause I reacted to him
Elephant ear plants
It was a nice size list of stuff but I don't remember what all it was
Poison ivy I could roll around in and be ok lol
I carry a syringe with benedryl 50mg, when I am hunting or hiking. That way if I get stung I can take care of the immediate swelling with a quick shot into a vein. If I am stung around the neck area, it will buy me some time to get to a hospital. My reaction is immediate, grotesque swelling. No anaphylaxis, thank God.

Real painting party!

Mini room makeover starts today. :wee
PXL_20210116_163700324.jpg
PXL_20210116_163708410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom