🐇The Bunny Barn🐇

Pics
This sweet girl is Bambi :) She is super soft and VERY energetic

1711150039844.png

It makes me miss mine. She was a tri color rex
Awww, I had rex for a long time but never tri, they're soooooo pretty.
I might do mini rex down the line, they're probably easier than my Netherlands Dwarf, and they come in ever color under the sun.

Awww, I had rex for a long time but never tri, they're soooooo pretty.
I might do mini rex down the line, they're probably easier than my Netherlands Dwarf, and they come in ever color under the sun.
Once I get my house set up and ready for a rabbit I will consider rescuing

Once I get my house set up and ready for a rabbit I will consider rescuing
Aww! Post pics when you do!
I wish I could rescue, I keep too many bunnies tho, I'd hate myself if my whole barn got sick somehow.

PMoony had five babies, two were peanuts and have passed away, three are alive but one is very small.
IMG_20240406_170345944.jpg

She's taking good care of them but should something change I'll be shelving them.

They already grew in some hair.
IMG_20240407_150613764.jpg

The black one is half the size of its siblings, idk what to do except wait and see. If I hold the mother down to let this one feed exclusively the mother could become more stressed and abandon or even eat the others. For now it's up to mother nature.

Unfortunately the littlest guy passed away today. I'm pretty sure that baby inherited two dwarf genes making it a peanut.

His siblings are getting super chonky already😭
IMG_20240409_201321630.jpg

I'm 90% sure they're blue, but you really never know til they're adults. Netherlands Dwarf rabbits are known for popping out surprise colors.

Unfortunately the littlest guy passed away today. I'm pretty sure that baby inherited two dwarf genes making it a peanut.

His siblings are getting super chonky already😭View attachment 3796946
I'm 90% sure they're blue, but you really never know til they're adults. Netherlands Dwarf rabbits are known for popping out surprise colors.
Cute updates! Does the momma still take care of them when you touch the babies? It's been awhile since I had little babies :)

Back
Top Bottom