🐓🖍🐣🖌🦆🖊🦃✏✒ POULTRY ART CLUB.... Focus: Chicken Drawings! --- Art With Sulky bANTAM ✨📚📜📩✒✨

Will You Join?

• Total voters
Here’s my drawing. :)
It’s one of my favorites! I absolutely love to draw. This picture is based on my favorite chicken, AmeliaEggHeart, who we had to recently put down because they got sick. :( I haven’t really done much poultry art, so this is probably only my first or second sketch of a chicken. I hope y’all like it. It’s not the best, but it only took me about an hour or so.

CB0E901E-CFF6-426F-9174-D11FD594A52F.jpeg

It’s one of my favorites! I absolutely love to draw. This picture is based on my favorite chicken, AmeliaEggHeart, who we had to recently put down because they got sick. :( I haven’t really done much poultry art, so this is probably only my first or second sketch of a chicken. I hope y’all like it. It’s not the best, but it only took me about an hour or so.

View attachment 2660834
That’s amazing!!

View attachment 2660834
This looks incredible! You did very well with the perspective.

Back
Top Bottom