🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Good Morning Sinners... heard about him touting the disinfectant as a cure..
Problem is bleach in the veins he will kill off his base of believers :celebrate

Simultaneous IV injections at the next rally. Today he said that it was just a sarcastic reply to a rude question. Nothing rude about the question, and simply another flat out stupid misinformed comment.

http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_87610.shtml

And this is the president of what was the most powerful country in the world.View attachment 2105681
Simultaneous IV injections at the next rally. Today he said that it was just a sarcastic reply to a rude question. Nothing rude about the question, and simply another flat out stupid misinformed comment.
Eh..
He says some stuff he shouldn't say simply because he is the president..no doubt about it I'm not going to deny. 🤣
but who hasn't wondered at some point if there was a way bleach could be a cure all for everything there is if it were possible to inject or ingest a high enough dose that it wouldn't kill us. 🤣
I mean after all we do put bleach and in our water at low concentrations to make it safe.
I'm sure all the big drug companies would never allow studies to be done to see if something as simple as bleach could be a cure-all.

And Shad... You already stated you were in hopes billions of people die with a virus...so no one should be offended by this coming comment.

If someone hears a remark like that and is so stupid go inject themselves with bleach or Lysol well then I say that is one less idiot in the world. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom