🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Good morning, Sinners of the Bin. Need help with a problem here. My belt is cinched back to my high school days position (yep, it's that old) yet my pants keep sliding down even though my weight is pretty much the same. I asked the Princess what was wrong, and she said, "You have lost your ass." :eek: How can that happen, and is there any chance of refinding it ? I was once voted Mr January in a workplace buttocks calendar. Is this why old guys wear suspenders and bibb overalls. I discussed this yesterday with neighbor Rich, and all he did was shake his head and laugh hysterically. :idunno Howsabout a little help here.
Maybe try Botox (Butt-tox) treatments? :confused:

Good morning, Sinners of the Bin. Need help with a problem here. My belt is cinched back to my high school days position (yep, it's that old) yet my pants keep sliding down even though my weight is pretty much the same. I asked the Princess what was wrong, and she said, "You have lost your ass." :eek: How can that happen, and is there any chance of refinding it ? I was once voted Mr January in a workplace buttocks calendar. Is this why old guys wear suspenders and bibb overalls. I discussed this yesterday with neighbor Rich, and all he did was shake his head and laugh hysterically. :idunno Howsabout a little help here.
As we get older, we begin losing muscle mass.

Suspenders! Old guys need suspenders!

I can only come up with three choices off the top of my head:
  1. Build a butt (squats n stuff)
  2. Buy a butt (implants I guess)
  3. Suspenders/overalls (enjoy a plumber's crack free existence on the cheap with little effort)

I can only come up with three choices off the top of my head:
  1. Build a butt (squats n stuff)
  2. Buy a butt (implants I guess)
  3. Suspenders/overalls (enjoy a plumber's crack free existence on the cheap with little effort)
Overalls on sale at Tractor Supply CO. $ 39.95 just saying. :gig

Sour I think you need a photo on here so we (women) can judge. Kinda like the layout IM has for Frankie(her dog). Gosh he had a great butt as a baby but, it's still holding up well.

Actually I am more attracted to nice eyes and smile. Some hair on the chest is good but, no penalty if there isn't any. Well nice biceps are always a plus (NOT like Rambo). Bald, balding, or short, medium, long hair are all fine. Young, old, older -if they know what they are doing they are well ahead of the pack. We are discussing Beagles aren't we??

I haven't reached that stage!!!!......yet! :lol:
I guess "losing your a$$" is better than having it "coming out the wazoo"!!!:gig

Back
Top Bottom