🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

My bad, I assumed most people knew what chicken wings were! Being a chicken website I just thought.... :thumbsup

But...Cajun Spiced Chicken Wings! Tony Chachere's seasoning, then I use indirect heat, no smoke, on my grill and cook for about 3 hours at 275/300. I baste the wings with a mix of butter and Louisiana Hot Sauce and serve with Ranch Dressing and Veggies. Today its grilled Squash (from the garden) and Sweet Texas Onions (purchased from the store).

This ensemble pairs well with Tito's Vodka and Lemony Sweet Tea!

Chores are done so might as well enjoy some wings!
I didn't know we could eat chickens too. I thought they were for pest control, and eggs? :lau:gig

I didn't know we could eat chickens too. I thought they were for pest control, and eggs? :lau:gig
YES! Plus, around my place, chickens are for spending tons of money to build structures to house them and then for watching them instead of TV while consuming copious amounts of alcohol while we watch the sun go down and laugh as they chase bugs...life is pretty good on Reddogmaster Acres!

:frow

YES! Plus, around my place, chickens are for spending tons of money to build structures to house them and then for watching them instead of TV while consuming copious amounts of alcohol while we watch the sun go down and laugh as they chase bugs...life is pretty good on Reddogmaster Acres!

:frow
EXACTLY!

Would be cheaper and more filling to eat chicken. These aren't just bugs. They're boujee bugs. :plbb

It's a horse.
Believe me, whenever a cock wrestler speaks, I listen!

(I have no idea what any of that means I'm just happy from the Titos and Sweet Tea...with lemon of course...I ain't no Neandertal y'know...:drool)

Back
Top Bottom