šŸ”„ā˜£ļøšŸ’The Sin BinšŸ’ā˜£ļøšŸ”„

and I have never been to Great Adventure and am proud of it. Also never been to the Crayola museum.
I have a friend who worked at the Doll and Chair Museum. He called it the D&C. The first year after I met him I thought he was kidding. I never went there either! Now he works at what he calls ā€œthe Bone and Basketā€ which is the Museum of History and Industry. That one Iā€™ve been to!

I just have to add that he would be delighted to hear I mentioned him in the sin bin.

Today the Princess is 'redoing' our bedroom. We removed the large GREEN rug that has been there for a long time. Had to cut it into 3 pieces so that I could handle it. That's a sin. So is the pain in my shoulders and back. Room is still primarily GREEN but with black accents. Perhaps we are going Goth?

DH & I used to go to MI every year to visit his family & friends. We never did anything, but sit in peopleā€™s basements & hangout. Turning your basement into an entertainment room is apparently ā€˜a thingā€™ back there. I was not impressed. I wanted to see stuff, not sit in a half dozen smokey, windowless basements for 5days.

Iā€™d say letā€™s go see a Great Lake, or something, anything. Theyā€™d say it was too far. Iā€™d flown across the entire country to get there, so what was one measly hour in the car?

I swear we did this year after year. When we had kids I put a stop to it. DH goes back there by himself now. They donā€™t understand why I wonā€™t come out. I love my inlaws & DHs friends are great, but Iā€™m just not paying thousands of dollars & sitting on an airplane for two days to sit in a basenent giving my children lung cancer.

DH & I used to go to MI every year to visit his family & friends. We never did anything, but sit in peopleā€™s basements & hangout. Turning your basement into an entertainment room is apparently ā€˜a thingā€™ back there. I was not impressed. I wanted to see stuff, not sit in a half dozen smokey, windowless basements for 5days.

Iā€™d say letā€™s go see a Great Lake, or something, anything. Theyā€™d say it was too far. Iā€™d flown across the entire country to get there, so what was one measly hour in the car?

I swear we did this year after year. When we had kids I put a stop to it. DH goes back there by himself now. They donā€™t understand why I wonā€™t come out. I love my inlaws & DHs friends are great, but Iā€™m just not paying thousands of dollars & sitting on an airplane for two days to sit in a basenent giving my children lung cancer.
Amen, Sister.

Back
Top Bottom