🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

So can you think of the worst place to have to be in this time of the virus? I vote for the laundromat!!! Our washer decided to s—t the bed a couple days ago with a load of wet towels. That’s the Boeing term for equipment malfunction. Well, one of them. Anyhoo, the thought of going there was so awful we went to YouTube and figured out what was wrong so now the part will be here Friday!!!
Since this IS the sin bin, I have to confess there were many bad words bandied about!

722E9BBE-F376-4D79-B660-D5642AA1E903.jpeg
:gig :lau :gig :lau

So can you think of the worst place to have to be in this time of the virus? I vote for the laundromat!!! Our washer decided to s—t the bed a couple days ago with a load of wet towels. That’s the Boeing term for equipment malfunction. Well, one of them. Anyhoo, the thought of going there was so awful we went to YouTube and figured out what was wrong so now the part will be here Friday!!!
Since this IS the sin bin, I have to confess there were many bad words bandied about!
Well, I'm glad you were able to avoid going to the laundromat, that would suck!

Damn that stinks canal water

Back
Top Bottom