🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

My electric bill this month is -1.00 :eek:they have a program where every month they round up your bill to the nearest even dollar amount and once a year they return it in the form of a negative bill.
Jealous. I think ours was over $350 last month.

The Delta is where the Sacramento River cuts through the mt.s and hills and connects the The SF Bay-- Pacific ocean. When we get an onshore wind, the wind reaches us and cools us down.

Without the Mt.s we would be "Moderated" by the ocean for our temps. Sadly we are on the edge of getting that cool air
We normally get an onshore breeze from the Gulf at night but with the high just staying over us, it doesn't travel this far inland.:(

Jealous. I think ours was over $350 last month.
The highest mine gets is around $140
Last month it was $90.The AC is on 24/7 but the house is well insulated and doesn't come on alot to keep it at 80° summer/winter all time same.

The highest mine gets is around $140
Last month it was $90.The AC is on 24/7 but the house is well insulated and doesn't come on alot to keep it at 80° summer/winter all time same.
Jealous. I don't think ours is ever that low. :th

The only reason it gets into the $140 range is if I bake alot...the oven uses more elec than the AC! :idunno
Ours a high because of being on well water I think. we try to keep the weeds/lawn green, plus I like to fill the "pond" for the ducks. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom