🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude is neat! I subscribed.
He is too healthy to get a show on the Food Network (he tried). So he started his own YT channel - he also has an app where he has "Bobby Approved" commercial food products that he reviews. Most of what I look up is NOT approved but at least i know why because of his videos. You might be surprised that some of the discount store brands are better than "healthy" or "organic" brands because they leave out stuff - fewer and simple ingredients is usually better.

I've been in a snowstorm worse than that. I could barely see. When it cleared, we had five feet of snow in our backyard.
I drove in a blizzard that the snow was so bad the only way you could see the taillights of the vehicle in front of you was if you were within ten feet of them.

It was so nasty that it caused a ball of ice on the carburetor that made the motor stop running. The heat from the motor melted the ice and I was able to start the motor and continue on. When I went to work the next morning they asked me how I got there because the road I was on was closed. They must have closed it behind me.

I drove in a blizzard that the snow was so bad the only way you could see the taillights of the vehicle in front of you was if you were within ten feet of them.

It was so nasty that it caused a ball of ice on the carburetor that made the motor stop running. The heat from the motor melted the ice and I was able to start the motor and continue on. When I went to work the next morning they asked me how I got there because the road I was on was closed. They must have closed it behind me.
Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom