🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
The main challenge sends daily email with recommended workout video….the 10 minute abs is one video in the collection. A few people have always added it to their daily workout. They just made it an “official” side challenge this time
Forward me the email. 😃

:oops: Techno-idiot here. How do I access the spreadsheet? I'm on a laptop. I don't do any of this stuff on my phone.

Yeah, I'm old and know diddly about computers. And smart phones. And I don't have any kids to do it for me.
I'll teach you. One step at a time to keep it simple.

First you have to have a Google account.
It's free. Do you have one?

www.google.com

I've been following along with this thread. So great to see so much support for each other. We (Ontario) have just instituted more lock-down measures. In order to maintain sanity, I am making myself do stuff, especially outside, despite the snow and cold. It is a big advantage to be on snowshoes while my bouncy young dog wears himself out running through the snow.

Hey The Dawg - maybe our dogs are related.

Yours
1641310942492.png

Mine
20220104_103014.jpg

:oops: I'd really rather not have another account online. You can throw me out of the club if you want to. I'm old and stuck in my ways.
Okay nutter but it's no different than having a BYC account.
I'm not throwing you out of the club. I will place the tickers on the tattlet sheet for you.
Just remind me each day or every few days that you've done your extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom