🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
@microchick Are you getting your extra in?
You betcha I am! Although right now with the daytime highs at 14 and the night temps around 0 along with the snow on the ground the 'extra' activities are restricted to kicking back and watching movies. Oh, and planning where to plant flowers this spring.

I've also making time to play with our 6 dogs, four having just turned 3 years of age!

acdbirthday3s.JPG

These four hoodlums are part of my extra. They make sure I have fun everyday.

Juice is right up there with soda.
You shouldn't really drink it regularly.
A fun food fact: some fruit, like apples in particular are great for you in whole form, because of the complex microstructure of pectin, fibers, and carbohydrates. However when you change the microstructure you turn a healthy food into a major blood sugar spike, so blended apple or apple sauce will spike your blood sugar and juice is the worst culprit, there's nothing higher in sugar than apple juice.

Juice is right up there with soda.
You shouldn't really drink it regularly.
Juice is not bad for you. If you stick to a serving size and it's 100% juice.. a serving size is like 4 oz. Very small. Most of us would like to drink three or four times that at a time.
And not drink it in excess.
And brush your darn teeth.

A fun food fact: some fruit, like apples in particular are great for you in whole form, because of the complex microstructure of pectin, fibers, and carbohydrates. However when you change the microstructure you turn a healthy food into a major blood sugar spike, so blended apple or apple sauce will spike your blood sugar and juice is the worst culprit, there's nothing higher in sugar than apple juice.
Yes, for diabetic issues juice does Spike the blood sugar.
I wouldn't rate it in general as bad for you as soda though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom