đŸ”„Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, you want me to slip, fall and break my neck? You have seen proof that I can run. I do not run on slick snow and ice covered surfaces.
Me neither! And if you get to reach a certain age, running can equal broken hip.

Right now just walking up to the chicken coop is an activity that should qualify me for hazardous duty pay. All up hill with packed snow and ice.

So how terrible is canned fruit? I'm just asking because when I look at the lable, they include the syrup in the facts and I don't drink that, I only eat the fruit.

I know it's not nearly as healthy as fresh stuff, but does avoiding the syrup water at least make it a bit better?
Freeze dried strawberries are tasty
so are dehydrated apple and pear slices.
See the little smiling dude at the bottom left of ipad keyboard
..he will open up the emojis View attachment 2951220
Thank you!
Yes, for diabetic issues juice does Spike the blood sugar.
I wouldn't rate it in general as bad for you as soda though.
Sodium levels in soda are bad too

If you keep a small cooler in your vehicle, put the frozen items in it and they will still be frozen when you get home.

I don't have any trouble with my frozen goods thawing out before I get home from shopping even on very hot days without the use of a cooler. If I did, I would use a cooler to get the frozen goods home.
We do this all the time.

Weekends can be deadly! All that hard work during the week could be ruined by a few things at the grocery store or a restaurant. You’ve got this

Now have to practice what I just preached đŸ˜«
weekend snacking is the worst.

Only if I try and do it.
His nail lady says he's an angel.
I don't know I stay outside because I refuse to listen to him scream.
She says he doesn't scream but he used to scream big time at the vet.
She probably fibs to me because I tip her very well.
We now have the vet sedate Ruby
walking drunk state
and the tech cuts her nails
.far better than me hogtying her legs to the table legs And a muzzle.
At 115 pounds of stark raving petrified banchee howling Ridgeback Ruby was a real handful at toenail time.
I'm so glad I found this girl. I had been taking him to the vet's office for years to get his nails done there but they quit doing the service recently and I was sweating there for a minute trying to figure out where the heck I was going to take him.
I don't trust the teenagers that worked at PetSmart to not hurt my little faker.
The girl at Petsmart didn’t listen when told her to put Ruby’s muzzle on when she trimmed her nails
she got a quick nis on the cheek.
I can’t tell if you’re serious or if you saw my post in the other thread 😂
Either way I don’t have any avocados :lau
The heartburn’s a recurring issue, it’s just that certain foods/drinks set it off, and I never know until after the fact
You might need to make a list of those culprit foods/drinks

The difference is in the gait and how you land on your feet. Jogging is typically a shorter stride with a harder landing.
I'm not a runner, or a jogger, and know nothing about form for either, so this is new info for me. I would have guessed that running being faster, you'd land harder. Shows what I know. Interesting, thank you!

So this is far in the future, but I'm moving soonish (anywhere from 6 months to 3 years from now), likely to Michigan and want desperately to do a garden to try and at least have more fresh plant material in my diet at least for part of the year.

Also does a 20 minute walk mostly vertical and building a chicken shelf count as extra?
How did you decide on the Cadillac area?
We garden here in Michigan and I have a ton of clients up there! That is not soonish my pet

Me neither! And if you get to reach a certain age, running can equal broken hip.

Right now just walking up to the chicken coop is an activity that should qualify me for hazardous duty pay. All up hill with packed snow and ice.
In the olden days (1956) Grandpa began tying a sturdy rope to a post by the barn door and stretched it down to the driveway gate when there was snow and ice. I was 4 at the time and liked to go with him to feed the chickens and gather eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom