🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conceal in Michigan is the same….6 hour classroom course to know what to do legally and 2 hours range time.

I have my permit, but with all things it comes with great responsibility. I personally do not know anyone who doesn’t respect the gravity of owning and carrying a weapon. Well…unless you read the paper and see all the tweakers that think they’re gang bangers.

I found a site online late last year that sold laser cartridges to practice dry firing. I was stoked…ended up being a scam! So p***ed! 🤬
You should read the fine print about the concealed carry permits. They normally require you to sign away your right to own firearms. If you ever break any of their rules they can legally confiscate all of your firearms.

You should read the fine print about the concealed carry permits. They normally require you to sign away your right to own firearms. If you ever break any of their rules they can legally confiscate all of your firearms.
1641747154067.gif

We hit the range as much as possible. Honestly, I prefer open carry over concealed (IN currently requires permit for either)
Yeah, we hit the range a lot too. But that's us, not everyone. In my concealed carry class, there was a woman who showed up and didn't even bring a gun! No one could understand how she planned on doing the shooting part. THAT is the type of person that should not carry, she jumped at every shot in the range. Ohio is an open carry state but not many people know that. And the minute your shirt or anything covers any part of your gun, it's considered concealed. So, I got the permit and carry wherever I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom