🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you can't argue with what works, our bodies have several energy pathways available for different modes of survival. Look at the inuit, some groups ate nothing but seal and fish, but they did "nose to tail" so to speak, eating all the vital organs, bones and cartilage as well as fat and meat. That was only during winter, and in the warmer months the foraged for greens and roots, as well a seabird eggs.

With the level of inflammation you have delt with an elimination and reintroduction diet sounds like a very good idea. Especially if you have had allergy testing that didn't show anything. Allergies are a histamine reaction, not just an inflammatory reaction alone so you can miss triggers in your diet. It's really sad that physicians don't actually undergo much training in regards to diet, and they often disregard it in favor of drug treatment because it has an immediate effect and they are more in control. It's very difficult to get someone to make major dietary changes if they don't want to do it.
The body is amazing. I've seen where this does not work for some people. I've seen many people where it does. I support people in whatever works for their bodies. I was originally turned onto this by listening to ex-vegans, I've seen a gamut. So many cultures utilize the cartilage, it's quite amazing. I concentrate on a wide variance of meat and fat...and consume the pan juices much to my family's horror.:lau Although after 2 years, my body has said that it's had enough extra fat and I've scaled back to what comes with the meat. I've never loved offal. Even our pets that are fed a higher percentage animal protein feed and my chickens didn't love the liver I brought home for them. I'm currently watching the debate on offal.

I didn't explain myself well, I tested allergic to their list of foods except for two. I think it's hilarious being allergic to lettuce. I gave up immunotherapy after several years. I've come across a few people who've become disheartened and figured it would be easier to take the medication and be happy than struggle.

The body is amazing. I've seen where this does not work for some people. I've seen many people where it does. I support people in whatever works for their bodies. I was originally turned onto this by listening to ex-vegans, I've seen a gamut. So many cultures utilize the cartilage, it's quite amazing. I concentrate on a wide variance of meat and fat...and consume the pan juices much to my family's horror.:lau Although after 2 years, my body has said that it's had enough extra fat and I've scaled back to what comes with the meat. I've never loved offal. Even our pets that are fed a higher percentage animal protein feed and my chickens didn't love the liver I brought home for them. I'm currently watching the debate on offal.

I didn't explain myself well, I tested allergic to their list of foods except for two. I think it's hilarious being allergic to lettuce. I gave up immunotherapy after several years. I've come across a few people who've become disheartened and figured it would be easier to take the medication and be happy than struggle.
Liver is one of those things that has to be prepared right and come from the right animal for me. Chicken liver is very yummy pan seared or in pate. Beef liver seems to be what most people try to start off eating. However, tossing everything into a stock pot and straining it works just as well to extract the nutrients. I have one of those triple crock pot buffet things that I keep going almost constantly making bone broth and stock. I raise quail so I always have lots of extra bones to use up and the guy we get our beef from always throws some ox tail or soup bones. Free flavor lol!

I jinxed myself 😂😭🤢
Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom