🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found that myfitnesspal works best for me….it integrates somewhat with fitbit but has a much larger library of foods. Once you complete your daily diary, you can see your macros and other nutritional information and it also gives you a 5 week projection for weight
It sounds awesome!! I really need to get this app though not sure I have room on my phone 🤣 but if not, I do on the tablet

It sounds awesome!! I really need to get this app though not sure I have room on my phone 🤣 but if not, I do on the tablet
I have a problem with MyFitnessPal, they have had a lot of data breaches and now I have had lots of issue with identity theft. Hopefully that's all in the past, but I haven't gone back since the first two breaches.

Last edited:
Dog farts are the worst, I swear! I have. Boston terrier with a very sensitive tummy. Anything off his diet makes us all suffer!
Yeah same with Brew! Thankfully he doesn’t really get sick from stuff but he gets horrendous gas! 🤢😭🤣 Thankfully though I figured out it’s mostly only certain things so now we avoid those and it’s been a little better 🤣 not completely gone though like for example, I know he has to potty when he starts clearing the room :lau and when his tail is raised a specific way plus he cries 🤣

He’s like half bully breeds plus Lab and hound so aaaaaalllllll gasssss with the pit, boxer, bulldog, am staff, every gassy breed 😭😭😭🤣😂

Yeah same with Brew! Thankfully he doesn’t really get sick from stuff but he gets horrendous gas! 🤢😭🤣 Thankfully though I figured out it’s mostly only certain things so now we avoid those and it’s been a little better 🤣 not completely gone though like for example, I know he has to potty when he starts clearing the room :lau and when his tail is raised a specific way plus he cries 🤣

He’s like half bully breeds plus Lab and hound so aaaaaalllllll gasssss with the pit, boxer, bulldog, am staff, every gassy breed 😭😭😭🤣😂
I honestly didn't know what I was getting into with this dog. I previously had a stray Boston Terrier we took in, so he had a stray stomach, could eat anything. This guy we got from a breeder, as pet quality we can't breed him because he has a high chance of having puppies with hearing issues. I loved our first Boston so I wanted another. We have to be super careful about what he eats, he's allergic to wheat, corn, and peas. He gets terrible itchy patches and scratches until he's bleeding if we're not careful.
But, he's the best bird guard ever. We've had zero losses since we got him.
IMG_20220110_205650.jpg

I honestly didn't know what I was getting into with this dog. I previously had a stray Boston Terrier we took in, so he had a stray stomach, could eat anything. This guy we got from a breeder, as pet quality we can't breed him because he has a high chance of having puppies with hearing issues. I loved our first Boston so I wanted another. We have to be super careful about what he eats, he's allergic to wheat, corn, and peas. He gets terrible itchy patches and scratches until he's bleeding if we're not careful.
But, he's the best bird guard ever. We've had zero losses since we got him.View attachment 2956459
Look at that sweet face! :love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom