šŸ”„Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT ITāœ…

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast walking is a good place to start. Just walk for 3 miles at a steady pace.

I personally don't like treadmills, they're quite a novelty when you first start using one but running whilst staring at a brick wall for half an hour is totally crap as far as I'm concerned. Just walk and once you feel confident, jog. It will not only benefit you but your dog will really enjoy it as well.
I watch the news on TV or switch to the history channel.

Sorry it's full. Maybe this year they'll up the limit on how many people can fit in a PM.
I have been following this silently. *

So therefore I deserve in. Kick some one else outā€¦. After all, I want to be an entitled rich snobā€¦.

* except it moves so fast I am always 3 pages behind

I have been following this silently. *

So therefore I deserve in. Kick some one else outā€¦. After all, I want to be an entitled rich snobā€¦.

* except it moves so fast I am always 3 pages behind
Have you drank any water yet today? We have a new battle going on.
See who can drink their water fulfillment each day first.
PXL_20220112_153758516.jpg

Are you not allowrd bathroom breals after clocking out?
Fineā€¦ Iā€™ll try to down this 1 liter bottle today. The only water I like is this kind. So should be able to do it. But not after 3! Iā€™ve pissed myself twice trying to get home to pee after work :lau
View attachment 2958049

Fineā€¦ Iā€™ll try to down this 1 liter bottle today. The only water I like is this kind. So should be able to do it. But not after 3! Iā€™ve pissed myself twice trying to get home to pee after work :lau
View attachment 2958049
You can pee on the side of the road.
For sure if it's a dirt road. I wouldn't even think twice about a dirt road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom