🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't the only witch I know.

BTW the black boy and his 3 girlfriends moved farther south yesterday.
Like, as in your yard? Or have they moved farther south to vacation permanently with someone else?
How will I hug them??
byc cry blow nose.gif

I thought of your turkeys when I hugged Mr. Marans yesterday.

This popped up on my feed this morning from Dr. John Jaquish. I like his information because he sites the studies it comes from. I think it might be of value who work out.

Why do we tell people to have slow repetition cadence?
A 2016 study demonstrated that after 12 weeks, the men in the slow speed group showed nearly five times the progression of strength compared to the fast speed lifters, as well as gaining 200% more muscle mass.
This outcome was reflected in the aggregate shown in the more recent meta-analysis by Wilk and researchers. So what’s the “slow cadence” of preference for maximum growth? 2-3 seconds up, 2-3 seconds down.
-
Pereira, P. E. A., Motoyama, Y. L., Esteves, G. J., Quinelato, W. C., Botter, L., Tanaka, K. H., & Azevedo, P. (2016). Resistance training with slow speed of movement is better for hypertrophy and muscle strength gains than fast speed of movement. International journal of applied exercise physiology, 5(2).
+
Wilk, M., Zajac, A., & Tufano, J. J. (2021). The Influence of Movement Tempo During Resistance Training on Muscular Strength and Hypertrophy Responses: A Review. Sports Medicine, 1-22.

Uh

i have an email address and still can’t get the **** thing to work.

The **** were intentionally added by me to save the staff the work of deleting it. I am in a particularly good friendly helpful mood today.
It's probably a good thing you and I aren't working together today? :pop
I was out late hugging chickens and I put up an extra light. And then all of a sudden it was the wee hours of the morning. I will be pure sunshine today. :gig

It's probably a good thing you and I aren't working together today? :pop
I was out late hugging chickens and I put up an extra light. And then all of a sudden it was the wee hours of the morning. I will be pure sunshine today. :gig
Wow, we could go on the road spreading our joy and happiness to all, billing ourselves as the “Sunshine Twins”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom