đŸ”„Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you have not gotten your blood sugar down to an acceptable level.
But why do I feel pretty hydrated some days and then others it does that? Normally when I drink a lot of water it does work but not this time. But maybe I was drinking too much water and unbalancing something? Or maybe drinking it too fast 🙈

But why do I feel pretty hydrated some days and then others it does that? Normally when I drink a lot of water it does work but not this time. But maybe I was drinking too much water and unbalancing something? Or maybe drinking it too fast 🙈
The times it seems to help are likely when you are exercising more and eating less.

Lunch is our biggest meal of the day and little is eaten after 6 pm.

Today I’m fixing county style pork ribs, potatoes, salad and green peas.
The pork is browned, then seasoned with celery seed, chick/tomatoe bullion, celery seed, creole spice and sliced onions. Cooked at 350 degrees until fork tender.
13A6C69B-9B84-4C76-96DA-5B7BFAC3EB86.jpeg
The kitchen smells wonderful!

The times it seems to help are likely when you are exercising more and eating less.
Hmm that could be!
Looks good to me!
If I get over 7000 a day I feel good. Of course the treadmill gets my mileage up.

Yes, but what color is your pee? If it is dark you aren’t getting enough water. Clear/ light means it is flushing out those toxins.
It was kinda neon but I think that’s from the B vitamins. But it was fairly light neon and getting lighter as I drank more. And usually it’s pretty light anyway, it’s never really super dark. But I drank a million bottles of water yesterday and was still dehydrated 😭 the big 16.9 oz ones too. But I also ate a bunch yesterday. Would that affect it ?

The pork is browned, then seasoned with celery seed, chick/tomatoe bullion, celery seed, creole spice and sliced onions. Cooked at 350 degrees until fork tender.
View attachment 2978927
I made pork & sauerkraut yesterday with smashed taters and dumplings. I will be eating that for quite awhile.

View attachment 2978927
Saliva glands went into overdrive looking at that. :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool
That's the right amount of onions too.

Hmm that could be!

It was kinda neon but I think that’s from the B vitamins. But it was fairly light neon and getting lighter as I drank more. And usually it’s pretty light anyway, it’s never really super dark. But I drank a million bottles of water yesterday and was still dehydrated 😭 the big 16.9 oz ones too. But I also ate a bunch yesterday. Would that affect it ?
I can relate. I like to add a pinch of salt when I consume a lot of water and especially when I start feeling a bit bloated. An overload of sugar or any foods that quickly convert to sugar once ingested, can make you feel dehydrated even when you drink a million bottles of water.

I can relate. I like to add a pinch of salt when I consume a lot of water and especially when I start feeling a bit bloated. An overload of sugar or any foods that quickly convert to sugar once ingested, can make you feel dehydrated even when you drink a million bottles of water.
That’s so interesting and I didn’t realize that. I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom