🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My extra.
Some hay for the horses and goats. I only went about half a mile with the load so no worries about it falling off. That's 40 bales of good hay on that little Toyota Tacoma. This was on Tuesday forenoon just before all this snow. I wouldn't have wanted to go five miles with the way it was loaded.
There's about 1600lbs plus on there.View attachment 2982651
We leased a Toyota Tundra Crewmax for two years. That truck was a beast. I loved it but couldn't afford to keep it. I cried the day we had to hand it in

Still have my Tacoma sitting in the garage in Canada. It's my first "not full size" truck. It is great in snow, but honestly I'm otherwise underwhelmed with it.
IMG_20210206_114501.jpg

I like hanging with you guys, it gives me opportunities to go down memory lane, lol. Here's a couple more pics from that day while I was waiting for the Dodge to get TOWED out of my way so I could DRIVE out, lol!

IMG_20210206_133731.jpg
IMG_20210206_125552.jpg When we're coyote hunting we'll often drive as far into a spot as we can since we already walk a ton. To be fair, the snow was really deep, and we couldn't see the tractor trail, and the Dodge got into the first furrow of the plowed field. 🤣

I like hanging with you guys, it gives me opportunities to go down memory lane, lol. Here's a couple more pics from that day while I was waiting for the Dodge to get TOWED out of my way so I could DRIVE out, lol!

View attachment 2982808View attachment 2982809When we're coyote hunting we'll often drive as far into a spot as we can since we already walk a ton. To be fair, the snow was really deep, and we couldn't see the tractor trail, and the Dodge got into the first furrow of the plowed field. 🤣
Did y'all eat the coyotes?

View attachment 2982808View attachment 2982809When we're coyote hunting we'll often drive as far into a spot as we can since we already walk a ton. To be fair, the snow was really deep, and we couldn't see the tractor trail, and the Dodge got into the first furrow of the plowed field. 🤣

You say coyote hunting? In our area hunting with hounds in the daytime is in full swing mode if at all possible. Southern Michigan here. I don't own any hounds, but there seem to be plenty.

My extra.
Some hay for the horses and goats. I only went about half a mile with the load so no worries about it falling off. That's 40 bales of good hay on that little Toyota Tacoma. This was on Tuesday forenoon just before all this snow. I wouldn't have wanted to go five miles with the way it was loaded.
There's about 1600lbs plus on there.View attachment 2982651
Man, I wish I could trust my Ranger with this much! Something new seems to break every time I drive it 😅
I usually buy 10 bales at a time, but I have a bit more of a drive than that 🤏

That was yesterday’s drama 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom