🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be awesome. Wierd about the season though. I assume it's bow only then too? If that's the case, no wonder you're overrun.

Many moons ago I used to have to go to Baton Rouge for a week every few years and loved the area. The bayous are fascinating to me. One of our favorite family experiences was hiring a private Cajun guide for a tour in a small boat. The dude spoke like he had a mouth full of marbles, and we didn't catch a lot of what he said, but it was fun. 🤣

I've been nursing a sore right side of my face since Tuesday evening. I had three cavities bored out and filled, and was told that all the nerves had been avoided. When the numbing agent wore off it was very obvious that the nerves had been hit. Debilitating pain hit me on the right side of my face and was only bearable with a bit of Ibuprofen. I only needed 4 of them until my body kicked into high gear and took care of it. It's just been a dull pain since Wednesday morning, easily bearable.

I've been nursing a sore right side of my face since Tuesday evening. I had three cavities bored out and filled, and was told that all the nerves had been avoided. When the numbing agent wore off it was very obvious that the nerves had been hit. Debilitating pain hit me on the right side of my face and was only bearable with a bit of Ibuprofen. I only needed 4 of them until my body kicked into high gear and took care of it. It's just been a dull pain since Wednesday morning, easily bearable.
That sounds horrible.
Are you sure you don't need to go back and have them make sure they didn't screw something up?

That would be awesome. Wierd about the season though. I assume it's bow only then too? If that's the case, no wonder you're overrun.

Many moons ago I used to have to go to Baton Rouge for a week every few years and loved the area. The bayous are fascinating to me. One of our favorite family experiences was hiring a private Cajun guide for a tour in a small boat. The dude spoke like he had a mouth full of marbles, and we didn't catch a lot of what he said, but it was fun. 🤣
When I went to visit my sister for the first time in Kentucky when I was in a store or something and I talked to someone I would get the blank stare. I had to learn to slow down. I apparently had an accent and I run my words together so they didn't know what I was saying lol it was fun though. It was probably worse when I got to talking and I start running words together and there it went. Not a cajun accent just a s. Louisiana accent. Around here it's called a Westbank accent

The movies have terrible fake accents

Upon further review I would say I'm a dialect more than an accent

Last edited:
I see both your issues…..it’s a dodge :lau :lau
We kid him that it's only good for carrying surfboards! That particular truck doesn't have anywhere on the front to hook onto it to pull it either, or I may have been able to pull it my way with the Taco and get it out. We have another guy with a Ram 1500 that I was able to pull out with my truck from the front. I have no pics of that, it was the very end of the day, getting dark and at that point, not as funny. 😒 I also bent the @#$& shackle on my tow strap and had an ordeal getting it off my truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom