🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3008896
I could run that much if I got to eat 175 peanut butter M&M's too. Is the candy feeder an add-on purchase or did it come with it?
Awkward Smile GIF

Seriously I don't know what ATE 175 means.
It said average heart rate 175 :smack

I could eat 175 right now tbh 😔✊

Don't you worry, I won't. You often make it seem like you run around all day like a headless chicken so I was sort of expecting your daily steps to be much more.
Also, if you're an old lady then my grandma must be something like a walking fossil
I think she drives a lot.

Don't you worry, I won't. You often make it seem like you run around all day like a headless chicken so I was sort of expecting your daily steps to be much more.
Also, if you're an old lady then my grandma must be something like a walking fossil
What's your average daily step count?
I can easily average 15,000 steps a day.

I'm still doing a Fitbit experiment which means I do not have the proper Fitbit connected to my Fitbit account... The one that's counting my correct steps.

What's your average daily step count?
I can easily average 15,000 steps a day.

I'm still doing a Fitbit experiment which means I do not have the proper Fitbit connected to my Fitbit account... The one that's counting my correct steps.
Yeah buddy I just looked... That is not my weekly average.
It's showing about 65,000.
It's much closer to 80,000.... So I'm not too far off from you but I do not go running either.
I pass you up in a heartbeat if I were a daily runner. 🤏

Yeah buddy I just looked... That is not my weekly average.
It's showing about 65,000.
It's much closer to 80,000.... So I'm not too far off from you but I do not go running either.
I pass you up in a heartbeat if I were a daily runner. 🤏
Yeah, buddy!
jersey shore yeah buddy GIF

I swear that says ATE not AHR? But that's good to know. I've been eating doughnuts all day...
OMG I get it! It was scrolling across there and you took the picture when it said ATE 175! It would have said HEART RATE 175 with what was in italics having scrolled off the display. I is so smart.

Moar peanut butter M&M's for me!
RWBY Chibi - Nora - Eat Cake.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom