🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I've been off my regular excercises routine for a few weeks. However yard work has picked up and all the projects I've put off during the school year. 🤪 So I've been active just not *working out*
I had to move 5 sixty lb bags of concrete off a bench and back on the other day while cleaning the shed so I considered that dead lifting for the day. 😋
Hey Shaw! When was your last day of school? We got out on May 26, best day of the year!

Ugh, I have an over active TMJ. It sucks because even eating popcorn hurts. And I can forget about chewing gum. If I do, it gives me a migraine
Must be the stress of being a lunch lady! I'm not the only one on my crew that has this. Seems we all clench our jaw. Kitchen Stress!
Hey Shaw! When was your last day of school? We got out on May 26, best day of the year!
27th. It was a long hard day getting everything cleaned and put away for the summer cleaning ovens and dealing with inventory and a refrigerator that freezes everything and a freezer that won't stay cold enough.
Thank God it's over for a little while.

Must be the stress of being a lunch lady! I'm not the only one on my crew that has this. Seems we all clench our jaw. Kitchen Stress!

27th. It was a long hard day getting everything cleaned and put away for the summer cleaning ovens and dealing with inventory and a refrigerator that freezes everything and a freezer that won't stay cold enough.
Thank God it's over for a little while.
I hear ya! One of our coolers went down two days before school let out!

My extra was kayaking today :lau :th

Exhausting but worth it. Saw 8 great blue herons, an egret, an osprey, and some skimmers and other birds. Osprey came back with a fish which was neat.

EBB4C3EF-1445-46A5-9447-B16E3130CBE8.jpeg
F6376B02-2B15-4D47-BA3F-D30C75DD00E7.jpeg
6AE610AD-FD3E-4228-8185-2968109B7737.jpeg
8F3C2D5D-66BB-4B34-BF8D-6289BEA62970.jpeg

I hear ya! One of our coolers went down two days before school let out!
Such a cluster dux ...
On top of everything else.
We had like a whole week to make up from snow days so that made the month of may 4 full weeks with no breaks. Graduation and all the end of the year stuff made all the staff real grumpy by the end and the kids were acting a fool. 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom