🚨Wanted: Tips for Raising Hormonal Bad Boys

@EverythingDucks How's the dummy doing?
He's doing just fine, his head feathers are growing back nicely too.

The automatic door opened up on its own a day or two ago while he was in the coop 🤦‍♀️
But none of them bothered him and they just went to roost. I've still been keeping him in the kennel at night though.

Meanwhile, two of the other cockerels are starring to become turds. I kicked them into the air and dumped water on them after they were bothering one of the pullets :)
Still no luck finding a new home (or grill) for them.
Should I make them sleep out in the run?

He's doing just fine, his head feathers are growing back nicely too.

The automatic door opened up on its own a day or two ago while he was in the coop 🤦‍♀️
But none of them bothered him and they just went to roost. I've still been keeping him in the kennel at night though.

Meanwhile, two of the other cockerels are starring to become turds. I kicked them into the air and dumped water on them after they were bothering one of the pullets :)
Still no luck finding a new home (or grill) for them.
Should I make them sleep out in the run?
I really don't know what you should do.
I would probably suggest not constantly removing and adding back though... I would imagine that makes things worse.

I really don't know what you should do.
I would probably suggest not constantly removing and adding back though... I would imagine that makes things worse.
Yeah I don't want to mess things up any more.
Trust me, I'm still unhappy about that one being separated in the first place 😩

I *almost* want to grill some of them now but I couldn't bring myself to kill them.
I just don't know anyone who would be interested in buying, or even eating some.

Yeah I don't want to mess things up any more.
Trust me, I'm still unhappy about that one being separated in the first place 😩

I *almost* want to grill some of them now but I couldn't bring myself to kill them.
I just don't know anyone who would be interested in buying, or even eating some.
Get the deer butcherer to chop them up for you.✔️

Back
Top Bottom