🤦🏻‍♀️

MelindaEzell

Chirping
Mar 16, 2023
So I’m an idiot. I’ll be receiving Black Stars in May and Buff Minorcas in July. I completely forgot that I also ordered Partridge Rocks. There isn’t a ton of information on the Partridge Rocks, so does anyone happen to know about them? I’m sorry guys, I’m FULL of questions. Thanks to everyone that helps. 🙂

So I’m an idiot. I’ll be receiving Black Stars in May and Buff Minorcas in July. I completely forgot that I also ordered Partridge Rocks. There isn’t a ton of information on the Partridge Rocks, so does anyone happen to know about them? I’m sorry guys, I’m FULL of questions. Thanks to everyone that helps. 🙂
Hi! A belated welcome to BYC! Do you have any particular questions about them?

Partridge rocks are just a different color to plymouth barred rocks. There is a lot of info on these

I have some, anything in particular you want to know? Temperament is up to the individual bird. But mine are pretty bold and hefty ladies.
Generally it's best to avoid YouTube and internet posts for info on chickens, no quality control
20230209_140931.jpg

I have some, anything in particular you want to know? Temperament is up to the individual bird. But mine are pretty bold and hefty ladies.View attachment 3438389
They’re beautiful 😍 I just
I have some, anything in particular you want to know? Temperament is up to the individual bird. But mine are pretty bold and hefty ladies.
Generally it's best to avoid YouTube and internet posts for info on chickens, no quality control
View attachment 3438389
They’re beautiful 😍 It’s mainly temperament and how they interact with others.

Back
Top Bottom