🥳MY FIRST HATCH🥳 feat. Little Man and His Ladies

I’m going to tape them once hes dry but it seems like he is but it’s like crusty dry and the other one dried fluffy

So turns out #2 also has a hernia and it dried too fast for me to put the guts back in But I don’t think it’s guts and it just herniated but the guts only came out a tiny bit when he was running around In the incubator. I cleaned it and Im putting TA on it and a bandaid

Hi peoples! Joker and #2 (I’m still deciding on names, maybe king whether its a boy or a girl) they’re fantastic, Happy, fluffy little peepers. they love to sleep and #2 chases #1 around everywhere it’s so cute and never once did #1 bully. I think he knows beciase suddenly he’s gonna stop growing and king is gonna be bigger (EE x silkie ans my EEs are big🤣) but yea there’s so much determination and courage and like work and now #2 is walkingnnormal and his feet are doing good, he was sitting on his hocks but not anymore, though a little wobbly. Sorry for all the talk here’s some PICTURES!

I still need to clean off King bit I haven’t had the time yes since I Am going to wait until his feet are fixed 1F9FBCCD-8532-4051-AFBA-806D3517228E.jpegB0863FB3-73AE-4224-A26B-1FBC0A9574EE.jpeg4CE76667-2F5E-4B0B-96E4-CCC4669213FE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom