1 doz (plus extras) Heritage Delaware Eggs...from Alabama

allaboutdemchicks

Chapel Farms
11 Years
Sep 13, 2008
Jemison, AL
I have available for auction one dozen (plus extras) Delaware eggs. The shipping will be an additional charge of $12.00 above the final bid price.

This is the first time I've offered these up for auction, and wouldn't be doing it now had it not been for two FULL incubators. And, even the broody hens are trembling with the thoughts of me adding another egg under them.

Paypal only.

NPIP 64-1177

PM me if I can assist you with any questions you might have concerning this auction.

Claudia

frow.gif
Hi Claudia!

I have my Delaware eggs from you on lockdown. They are due to hatch this Friday. Fertility is 100% ! ! ! I can hardly wait, you have beautiful stock!

I hatched these from Seriousbill's stock last year. Janet's Delawares are so nice. I believe she got her start from Sand Hill....please forgive me if I'm wrong.

Actually, Janet only added in Sandhill to her Meier and McDaniel lines. That's Bill Meier (who no longer breeds them) and Jesse McDaniel. She is not currently breeding Dels due to a household move, though.

Quote:
Thank you for clearing that up for everyone! I knew she has not been on BYC to verify her information, so I was almost hesitant to respond. I hope she's back soon. You and Janet have really provided everyone on BYC a great deal of knowledge regarding this breed!

Last edited:
Just read through the Dell thread about the lineage of these birds. Too bad they aren't of different stock.

I still want some though.
love.gif
hide.gif

Cyn- do you know if Jesse McDaniel is still breeding birds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom