10+ Brown Red, Lemon Blue, Lemon Blue Splash Bantam Cochin eggs

swheat

The Bantam Barn
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
Ok..It pains me to do this ...but my incubators are full, one with goose eggs, and I don't have any broody hens availabe..so here is your chance to get some beautiful bantam Brown Red, Lemon Blue, Lemon Blue Splash cochins. In a spirit of auction I am starting these off at 1.00 I may not offer these again unless I cannot make room for them in the incubators. Happy bidding !!

We'll see how this goes, I may add more eggs or I may just have to start up another incubator which I really do not want to do...You'd think 2 big cabinet bators would be enough to hatch with...LOL

I have LB and Splash LB roos over Brown red and Lemon blue hens, so possibility of getting all three varieties are possible.

I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box.Box will be marked FRAGILE. I think the larger box offers good protection and rarely have damages but, I DO NOT guarantee hatch-ability due to shipping and your incubation methods. Handling & Shipping(Priority Mail) $13.00...Please pay by Paypal after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly. If you want me to send you a PayPal invoice you need to email or pm me your email address . NPIP # 64-1039 & US AI clean. Let me know if you need NPIP paperwork with the eggs. Check my other auctions . I will combine shipping when possible, but cannot hold eggs over to ship with another auction ending several days later, I want you to have freshest eggs possible. Thanks for looking ! Shipping only in U.S.

Payment is by PayPal to [email protected]
Brown Red
7576_dn3.jpg

Lemon Blue chicks
7576_lbcc2.jpg

Brown Red, Lemon blue, Lemon Blue Splash varieties
7576_brlbs.jpg

Lemon Blue
7576_dscn0020a.jpg

breeding group
7576_lemblue.jpg

Lemon Blue Splash
7576_lbs.jpg

Last edited:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh!!!!!!!!!!!! oooh dearrrie

i have one 2 brown red frizzle hens that need a lemon splash rooster boy....
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

do you have any more photos of the lemon blue hens? ohhhhh my gooodness.

I don't have any more pics of the hens, but I can probably take some- just realize they are in the breeding pen and not in their best feather condition(mainly the cushions). The hens have different lengths of lacing coming down the breast, but all are nice girls.

Right now I only have 2 LB splash roos. Every LB splash I hatched this past fall turned out to be girls, so I am keeping them. I may have some Brown Red, Lemon Blue roos later on, I am trying to wait and let them fill out some more before I decide who goes and who stays. I also hatched a few frizzle brown reds to work in with my lemon blues.

i'm not going to bid any higher on the eggs. but let me know if you get any smooth feathered lemon splash roos that need a new home this year. or even if you have some eggs from lemon blue x lemon blue. i'm just so envious of the lemon splashes and lemon blues. A splash roo would just be so perfect to go with my brown red frizzle girls. so, keep me in mind.
smile.png

Quote:
These eggs are coming from a pen with only a Lemon Blue & Lemon Blue Splash roos over Lemon blue hens..so chances of getting Lemon Blue Splash is greater than Brown Reds(LB XLB give about 25% Brown Red). I probably won't be selling many of these, I'll just have to start up another incubator. I am sure I will have a LB splash roo later on.

Back
Top Bottom