10+ Buff Orp Eggs

wthchristi

Chick-A-Palooza
10 Years
Jun 14, 2009
Kent
Up for your consideration is 10+ Buff Orpington Eggs, extras are always included. My flock has came from a few excellent breeders her on BYC (Thank you). The buff orp is a gentle bird that is an excellent layer. They are the reason I fell in love with the orps.

No guarantees on hatch rates, but I do promise to send them individually bubble wrapped and carefully packaged. My fertility has been excellent.

Pics of the crew (pic heavy):

34288_chicks_019.jpg

34288_chicks_017.jpg

34288_chicks_022.jpg

34288_chicks_023.jpg

34288_chicks_021.jpg

Last edited:
you do realize Im keeping my bator empty until after the 19th right? why are you posting all these auctions now!!???
he.gif
barnie.gif

Beautiful birds, I'm just starting with orps. Mine are only 2 months old so I bet it wouldn't be hard putting them all together when they get older. My DH is going to kill me if I bid. I better sweet talk him into it when he comes home.
lau.gif

sonew123, I know what you mean but it's getting very hard not to bid on these eggs. I think I need to subscribe to this thread.
th.gif

I know...I am trying to let the Sportsman empty to fill it at the end of the month for an easter hatch. It is so hard....I am getting so many eggs and I want to incubate them all. Its still full...and its the 9th. I have hatching babies every week til the 29th. This means I will be listing lots of auctions simply to control myself. Until the week of the 22th when I will become an egg hoarder, lol.
smile.png

This auction will be for 12-16 eggs depending on the girls. They are laying like crazy right now.

Last edited:
My orps are my fave personality wise. They are so sweet and lay like clock work. (Don't tell but I have buff, bbs and lav/lav split all laying and am growing out exhibition blacks right now, I am a little orp addicted.)
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom