$10 BYC Shirt

Harley's girl :

Awesome!
thumbsup.gif

I have the same shirt. I did not get one for my DD. But, if I do I will be sure to tell her..........
"no, you smell like chicken butt"

lau.gif
lol.png
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png

I do truly find it funny! LOLOLOL
gig.gif

LOLOLOL
gig.gif
Your response is funnier!

I'm not giving him a BYC shirt without some abuse.
wink.png

Last edited:
Harley's girl :

LOLOLOL
lol.png

DH is looking at me shaking his head! I am laughing out loud!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I get that a lot here too. Frequently because I'm reading a PC post. I'm off to check the sizes on that shirt because DS (who pretty much idolizes Drumstick for his chicken hypnotizing skills) loves the color yellow! And his chickens!!

ETA: no more yellow youth sized shirts but there are MORE cool shirts for only $10 in the BYC Store!​

Last edited:
Quote:
I get that a lot here too. Frequently because I'm reading a PC post. I'm off to check the sizes on that shirt because DS (who pretty much idolizes Drumstick for his chicken hypnotizing skills) loves the color yellow! And his chickens!!

ETA: no more yellow youth sized shirts but there are MORE cool shirts for only $10 in the BYC Store!

The sizes were limited but he'll grow into it. Those little gremlins grow
fast.
tongue.png

Quote:

ETA: no more yellow youth sized shirts but there are MORE cool shirts for only $10 in the BYC Store!

The sizes were limited but he'll grow into it. Those little gremlins grow
fast.
tongue.png

You've met my little gremlin. He doesn't grow. He never stops moving and burning up every calorie he ingests!!

Back
Top Bottom