10 Female Ducks - Connecticut - Free To A Good Home

skatuska

Hatching
May 27, 2015
Hi - I bought 10 female ducks earlier this year, and they are currently 6 weeks old. All are in great health, but I realized that caring for them well is way more work than I can provide, so I want to get them to a good home. They are 2 Pekins, 4 Welsh Harlequins, and 4 Cayugas. Preferably someone would pick them up, but could possibly deliver as well. Priority given to someone with current ducks / poultry experience. I'm really disappointed to give them up, as they are pretty sweet / friendly ducks, but I just don't have the time to give them the attention and care they need.

Thanks!

@skatuska , such a lovely sounding group - and all female!

Do you want to rehome them as one flock, or in groups by breed, or are you flexible? I reckon you know who gets along best with whom, I know I have already figured out if my flock needs to be split who goes with whom.

Not sure I could take any, just want to check in - I am thinking if I know anyone, and I can also mention this link, if you wish, on my Facebook page.

Do you still have any of the ducks. I am looking for some females to live with my one male Pekin. We live in Torrington, Ct.

HI I WAS CURIOUS TO SEE IF YOU STILL HAD ANY DUCKS LEFT... I CURRENTLY HAVE 30 DUCKS MYSELF AND WOULD LOVE TO GIVE ANY OF YOURS LEFT A HOME. I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT BOZRAH AREA.

Back
Top Bottom