10 ++ Fertile Silver PROJECT Pavlovskaya Hatching Eggs

crazihippichic

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 23, 2010
Offering 10 (plus extras) fertile hatching eggs from my Silver PROJECT Pavlovskaya pen. 60 plus 20 shipping.
NPIP AI clean flock. This is the 4th generation of this project. You will hatch a variety of colors. Black, white and silver. Most are black with some white on them and most of those are female. Keep the best from the hatching and continue the project. It's fun to see what hatches.
These will be shipped next Tuesday and will be no older than one week at that time. Located in Winlock, WA.
PM me if interested and I'll send you an invoice. NO eCHECKS,
MidSummer201720180509_123801[4888].jpg

Offering 10 (plus extras) fertile hatching eggs from my Silver PROJECT Pavlovskaya pen. 60 plus 20 shipping.
NPIP AI clean flock. This is the 4th generation of this project. You will hatch a variety of colors. Black, white and silver. Most are black with some white on them and most of those are female. Keep the best from the hatching and continue the project. It's fun to see what hatches.
These will be shipped next Tuesday and will be no older than one week at that time. Located in Winlock, WA.
PM me if interested and I'll send you an invoice. NO eCHECKS,View attachment 1380864
get em packed and ready

Yes, I raise Gold Pavs. And Silver project Pavs.

I actually have 10 chicks available right now. 5 are either gold or silver project, and 5 are calico.

To be clear, you're wanting the Silver Project Pav eggs? If so, I'll need your Paypal email to send an invoice.

PM me if interested and I'll send you an invoice. NO eCHECKS,View attachment 1380864
Are you still doing the silver Pavs? If you do, price + shipping to Howell Michigan. I live in Virginia, I am looking for hatching eggs to give to my DIL. She's working on conserving Pavs. Current pics of your Pavs? If you don't have any now, will you have some in the future? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom