10+ FROM MY BLUE/BLACK COPPER PEN! BIN!! NPIP, SHIPPING INCLUDED!

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
AUCTION!!!!
BIDDING STARTS AT $18.00.
BID INCREMENTS $1.00
BIDDING WILL END 6/22/12 @ 9PM EASTERN
PAYMENT DUE IMMEDIATELY AFTER AUCTION ENDS.
PAYMENT IS PAYPAL TO [email protected]
EGGS WILL SHIP 6/23/12
Price includes priority shipping.

NO GUARANTEES ON HATCH RATE. I DO NOT REPLACE OR REFUND AS THERE ARE TOO MANY VARIABLES THAT CAN KEEP AN EGG FROM DEVELOPING. FERTILITY IS CHECKED WEEKLY MANUALLY AND HATCHING.

Blue Marans are Davis/Valentine. Black Coppers are Jeane/Presley and this line has produced show birds.

These are from my Blue Marans pen. I have 12 Blue hens and 7 Black Copper hens in with my Blue Marans roos. You will hatch both clean and feather leg chicks.

From the Blue Marans hens you will hatch Blue, Black and Splash. There are over 20 hens/pullets in this pen. That means you may get some pullet eggs.

From the Black Copper hens you will hatch both Black Copper and Blue Copper. These are first generation chicks so the copper may not express itself. These eggs are darker than my Blue hens and are marked. My Blue hens are laying a very light egg right now but last sept before they quit laying they were a 5. We have had some really bad storms and dramatic weather changes, stressing the hens out. Even the Black Copper hens in this pen are lighter than normal.

I will be taking the Black Copper hens out soon so these will not be available much longer.

Payment is Paypal to my account [email protected] NO ECHECKS!

Shipped eggs are a risk.

Last edited:
I bought eggs from crfarm back in April. My babies are now 2 months old now and looking really robust, healthy, and beautiful. Just thought I'd share a couple photos of how they look. Sorry, not the greatest pics, but you get an idea. And I ended up with 3 roos and 8 hens. How's that for LUCK!!!

Last edited:
Great hatch! Congratulations. The grandkids look great!
big_smile.png
thanks for posting the pics. My pullets from this pen are just starting to lay and I am very excited about them. I will be keeping the darkest layers of course.
gig.gif

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to purchase a round of your eggs. Could I get a paypal address to send the money (if they're still available)?

Thank you for your time,
Sumatradama

Hi, I would like to purchase a round of your eggs. Could I get a paypal address to send the money (if they're still available)?
Thank you for your time,
Sumatradama

Hi
I can send some out on sat or monday at this time. Your preference. Just send a note with your BYC name with your payment. Paypal is [email protected]
Thanks!

Oh crud, ijust sent the money with everything BUT my user name. I'm in Hermiston if that helps? And thank you so much. Odd question- can you and how you show them. I've never shown a bird not recognized yet. Hope that makes sense.

Oh crud, ijust sent the money with everything BUT my user name. I'm in Hermiston if that helps? And thank you so much. Odd question- can you and how you show them. I've never shown a bird not recognized yet. Hope that makes sense.

not a problem. I can send sat or mon. just let me know which day you prefer. once you let me know I will update the posting.
thumbsup.gif

To my understanding you can show them in the continental class but just cannot be best of breed. If someone else has more input, please feel free to post!

Back
Top Bottom