10+ Lemon Blue split hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rnorris1234, Sep 16, 2011.

1. rnorris1234

rnorris1234 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    Fort Payne, AL
    Offering 10 (plus extras as available) from my breeding pen of Bantam Cochins. The rooster (named Monet) is a splash Lemon Blue (gold birchen based) and he is in a pen with 2 splash hen and 2 blue hens. I do not show the birds, but they each come from good breeder stock with good feathering.
    It has been a long summer of broody hens, so I have not had eggs to offer in quite a while, but now they are laying well. I have been hatching for about a month and the fertility has been very good. My bator is full and I have eggs to sell. May hatches have been very good. However, please understand that I cannot guarantee any hatch rate for you. I will send extras to help compensate for anything that might happen due to shipping, etc. I will pack each egg carefully and mark the box as fragile, etc. The eggs will be fresh - only a a couple days old and shipped priority mail, to offer you the best opportunity for a successful hatch.
    Please contact me with any questions and I will do my best to answer them for you.
    Robert
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Looks like your rooster has muffs. Does he pass that trait on to his children?

~Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by