10+ Silver Sussex and Coronation Sussex w/possible splits

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $45.00

Additional bids will be in increasing $ 1.00 increments

Shipping will be via <USPS Priority Mail > at a cost of <INCLUDED IN AUCTION PRICE!!>

Auction ends at <10:00 PM> <EASTERN> on <1/20/2012>

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:
I am offering 10+ of our Silver Sussex and Coronation Sussex breeds. The auction is for a total of 10 eggs plus any extras the hens may lay during this period. There is no guarantee as to how many of each there will be. It just depends on how the hens lay. There is a possibility to get splits from each pen. They will be marked as to what breed. The ones marked CS will be from one of my Pure Coronation hens.
My birds came directly from Greenfire Farms and were all unrelated pairs.

Payment is due immediately after auction ends so they can be sent out on Monday hens willing. :) Payment is paypal and if you don't have an account but have debit or credit card you can pay as a paypal guest. NO ECHECKS

I cannot guarantee your hatch due to many factors. Hatching eggs are a risk. There will not be any replacements or refunds. I try to send extras to help with any mishaps but that does not always happen. The auction is for 10. NPIP & AI TESTED.

What is their temperment? I have a pair of Speckled Sussex that are very docile and with having grand children that come over to just visit the chickens - and not grandma :) - the breeds I have are very calm and not aggressive. If one becomes aggressive, unfortunately it becomes supper.

Thanks.

these are very docile. I have only had one that was aggressive and he ended up in the pot. But they were bred to be docile and I am able to move around and handle the roos of each breed. They are big too so that is a plus plus.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom